Whateverthefuckstuck

Author Topic: Act XVIII  (Read 2344 times)

carcinoGeneticist

• Karkat Vantas
  • Father
    • View Profile
Re: Act XVIII
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 12:46:10 PM »
HA. HA. HA. BECAUSE THIS IS SO FUN FOR ME

Eridan took Karkat's phone and sent a message to John.

look sorry bout stressin you out before the wweddin but youdvve done the same my position and you knoww it
this is eridan ampora btww

ectoBiologist

• John Egbert
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 12:54:30 PM »
John was confused by the text at first, until he read the last line. Then he scowled and spent an entire two seconds convincing himself not to respond before he gave up. The fucking nerve of this absolute dick-guzzling douche bag, trying to fucking convince Karkat to come back to him on their fucking wedding day.

you don't even know me, you absolute asshole. this is our fucking wedding day and you're trying to convince my fiance to leave me for you. what makes you think that you have a chance? what makes you think this is ok? leave karkat alone and leave me alone and just go fuck off a cliff.
oh and to answer your question no, i would not come to karkat on his wedding day with somebody else and try to convince him to leave them for me, especially if i don't even know them, because that is seriously a dick move.

carcinoGeneticist

• Karkat Vantas
  • Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »
you can say that but you aint in that situation anywway hes already turned me down so you can calm down and stop tearin into me
i mean you dont have to be a jerk wwe got somethin obvvious in common the only difference is you didnt screww it up
so havve some sympathy here

ectoBiologist

• John Egbert
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 01:07:37 PM »
yeah okay let me gather up some sympathy for the guy who tried to steal my fiance on our wedding day.
whoops it doesn't look like i found any. if he turned you down then why the hell are you going to a coffee shop with him? what exactly are you hoping for?

carcinoGeneticist

• Karkat Vantas
  • Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2014, 01:12:03 PM »
um wwell hes ovver talkin at those other guys and i mean i paid for this coffee so im gonna drink it
you knoww him better he got any wweird allergies
because hes got a rash on his face looks like texas
think drawwin his attention to it might get my head bit off again

ectoBiologist

• John Egbert
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2014, 01:29:03 PM »
it's probably from stress. because you're stressing him the fuck out.

John frowned at his phone. He was glad Eridan hadn't said anything, but now he was worried that when Karkat saw it, he would flip out. John wasn't looking forward to dealing with another crisis on top of this crisis.

carcinoGeneticist

• Karkat Vantas
  • Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »
Eridan mentioned the rash to Karkat, and Karkat flipped out.  He was going to be even uglier than usual on his wedding day.

FUCK I'M SO SORRY JOHN
YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ONE LOOK AT ME AND VOMIT OUT OF YOUR EYESOCKETS

Karkat was in front of the bathroom mirror at the coffee shop, staring at his own face in despair.  His hair was flat, for once, his suit looked meticulous.  And he had a huge ugly rash on his face, probably from the stress  ((It was actually the dry cleaning chemicals in the suit)).

Eridan, Sollux, and Gamzee were all crowded in with him.

"Look, maybe I can actually help out with somethin," Eridan said.